Friday, March 20, 2020

shifting sides

me, myself, I
who would start in such an unusual way?
all the things I don't really know
my unborn wishes
my last words

why don't you come back in a few years time
look for me in the same place
I heard you were a necessity not a luxury, dream

your business with yourself changes day to day
bring yourself a rootbeer, a mirror, a folded leaf, a rock,
an extraordinary thought.
make acquaintance to yourself
wait for yourself at the door for a tip
after all, you deserve a little consideration

promise yourself to make promises to yourself
to tell yourself stories. upgrade them to an ambient melody
a space themed song

empty yourself, make yourself rich
lock yourself with the others, accuse yourself, find yourself guilty
untie yourself, find a way out

do the trick you tought yourself
talk. well done. now talk again

hey, don't leave! come back, I tell you,
come back, you son of a bitch, don't leave me here
all by myself