Thursday, October 29, 2020

Kafka style

since no one knows much about happiness let's try it here 

let's take it all in. lost in thoughts Kafka style: twice engaged twice disengaged 

happiness is not the opposite of unhappiness 

love cannot be buried inside oneself for it would become 

just a random feeling. then nothing. 

and after that, nothing at all

during its first 600 million years this planet was molten

how did carbon molecules reached the Earth?

any form of life involves heat

"it doesn't mean so much to like somebody"  

(who said that. and why?)

talk to me without any pauses for ten thousand hours

talk to me like tomorrow 

will never end

talk to me so we can stay awake 

at this dying table 

which we, so childishly, name "time"

I am not asking you to break the sun 

nor to build me a castle of dreams with large luminous windows 

I'm not even asking you to take me out for a dancing night

(oh how I love to dance. 

in my mind)

the asteroid Bennu, this humungous bolder, totally lacks gravity 

there is a risk of falling apart 

once it reaches a planet

any planet.

robins and nightingales are my favorite little creatures 

of the naked sky

just saying 

just saying