Sunday, December 27, 2020

It may hurt


It may hurt

I whispered sightless in my mother's womb  

feeding on someone's air. breathing wavessounds 

blurry eyes shining in the dark

and it did. it did hurt so badly.

freedom a terminal illness 

a guardian to put us in chains 

a word spring to replace the others for the remaining years

stitched together 

absences. no one to learn the multiplication table 

of your soul

death wait for me. you'll be there lonely and vast  

in my last dream 

you've told me there is no symmetry 

and you are right 

for a heart can only be equal to itself 

blood thicker then silence 

all I ever wanted

your arms winter trees waiting for their leaves to come back 

from the unknown deserts

birds with no names. melodies on the go


I will wait here for a ship to come in 

my eyes making day out of night 

you me and others like us blind people 

hoping for their past lives to start

love don't come here 

here is everything you did not expect 

whispered poetry. so little courage 

oh dear words bring me some joy this morning meant to remain 

a forever morning of dandelions 

and herbs

shhh do not tell him I love him so much 

do not tell him I cried all night

the mighty wind 

caught by surprise